Job HighlightsRoofing Marketing Pros
Miami Beach, FL
Requirements: 10 years experience
Salary: $61,000 -to- $81,000
Summary of Requirements for Digital Marketing Director
To save you time as a young professional looking to grow in the marketing industry, we have a list of a few preferred qualities for you to review. We have a full list of perks for you below, so we look forward to seeing if you fit all or most of the requirements below!
- 5 Years Experience at a Digital Marketing Agency
- Lead and direct accounts team to engage with clients to support financing and growth opportunities associated with RMP clientele
- 5 Years Experience Advanced Search Ads Experience, with examples of results
(Google, Bing, Display)
- 5 Years Experience Advanced Facebook Ads Experience, with examples of results
(Lead Gen, Targeting, Remarketing)
- Experience using a CRM, organizing info, calendar appointments, etc
(Asana, Trello, Basecamp, Salesforce, etc)
- Experience using analytics software
(Google Analytics, SEMrush, Hootsuite, Sprout Social)
- Experience using landing page software
(Unbounce, Clickfunnels, Wordpress)
- Fluent Typer
(typing test, can you type 50 wpm or more?)
If for any reason, you don’t meet some of these requirements but believe you are a “Pro” in the making, reach out with how you can bring value to our team. We review all applications
What is Roofing Marketing Pros?
If you’re ready to work for an exciting Digital Marketing Agency with rapid growth and a “googley” culture, we have an opportunity to share with you.
At Roofing Marketing Pros, we develop a super effective, unique, and proprietary systems that will consistently provide new commercial and/or residential roofing leads looking for a trusted Roofing Pro near them.
RMP is laser-focused on delivering PROVEN marketing systems that consistently provide 5-10 X ROI. These are the numbers that we currently hit, so that performance will also be a part of your responsibility as a Digital Marketing Pro.
Unlike most marketing agency “generalists ”that focus on taking in as many random industry/vertical clients as possible, we specialize in a specific type of marketing that puts roofing contractors and brands in front of property owners looking to get their roofs replaced, repaired, upgraded & more.
Perks for our Pros
- Work alongside the Pros - Sit next to industry-leading digital ads experts that have worked 10+ years in Paid Search and Social Media Marketing
- Marketing Assets Library - We’ve spent over $50k on guides, coaching and training from the biggest names in marketing. You’ll have access to 100%.
- Free Barista Bar - Get your Cafecito fix on all day every day with 24/7 access to amenities like amazing coffee, craft cold brew coffee, espresso drinks, Kambucha and more!
- Hottest Building on Miami Beach - Work alongside dozens of other Startups and Accelerators at the We Work by Lincoln. Lounges, private rooms, open areas and plenty of freedom. You will find it very motivational being surrounded by young, driven, smart professionals.
- “Google” Company Culture - Just like our clients, we work hard and play hard. Every team member has an opportunity to work on projects they love, and suggest our next “outing” with the team. Developing your skill sets and expanding your abilities is a top priority for us as a team. If you join our team, you will absolutely become a Pro in several digital marketing disciplines.
- Free Lunch Fridays - Everyone’s favorite part of the week! Working on South Beach means trying every top-rated restaurant we can find. You don’t have to love food to work here, but it’s recommended.
- Dog-Friendly Office - Dogs make everyone’s day better. Feel free to bring your pooch in from time to time, as long chew on the MacBook charger cables.
- Bonuses & Promotions - We believe salaries are just a “start” to a Pro’s ability to earn. Every team member to be rewarded with recognition and financial bonuses for great work. We will set your goals for bonuses, and do everything we can to help you hit those goals.
- Constantly Adding Perks - 2 Years, we’ve earned a national reputation as THE digital ads agency for general contractors. Growth is currently exploding. Our top priority before that growth is making sure our agency is the best for our team. We want you to look forward to Monday!
Your Experience: What makes you a Pro?
- Strong interest in a career in digital advertising and marketing
- Positive “can-do” and “will-do” attitude
- Strong and timely communication with interpersonal skills
- Ability to optimize campaigns to maximize performance
- Easy to get along with and enjoys being social
- Expert at communicating performance, and digging for information from clients in order to create unique campaigns
- Knowledge of split testing, targeting testing, and creative testing in order to compare results across campaigns.
- Ability to customize performance reports for various purposes
- Able to handle fast learning curves on new software, new updates, etc.
- Independent and able to discover solutions on tasks delegated to you
Your Role: Digital Marketing Director
- Launch and maintain Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Lead Generation Campaigns for dozens of Roofing Companies across the US.
- Build marketing department for our own agency and utlize different online channels to generate leads for our company. The channels include Facebook, PPC, YouTube, TradeShows, Direct Mail, Email Marketing.
- Lead and train accounts team to keep, grow, and client accounts
- Plan, develop, and implement comprehensive paid media strategies to increase visibility, brand recognition, and drive user acquisition and leads across SEM and Paid Social channels (i.e. AdWords, Facebook, Instagram,etc.)
- Craft each campaign to the client’s company, brand, values, in order to set them apart from each business surrounding them.
- Conducting competitive research to stay informed on fluctuations and changes in the macro-environment that could impact the overall performance.
- Expert in ad targeting/analytics, as well as the creative skill sets to produce better and faster results. We never stop optimizing.
- Identifying and selecting the best channel or medium for an advertising campaign based on an in-depth market analysis (i.e. audience demographics, media usage, ratings, type of content in a given vehicle, etc.)
- Grow client relationships by building your bond between the performance of your campaign with reporting
- Compiling daily, weekly, monthly, and lifetime report to quantify results and communicate them to the client.
- Understand that our clients are hard-working, blue color business people. They are busy, not very tech-savvy, and care primarily about 1) Performance and 2) Trust, to keep them active. Communication etiquette and intuition is a crucial part of this role.
- Able to manage direct feedback, nurture relationships, and create a bond between you and your clients.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $61,000.00 - $81,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
We are following safety guidelines and are taking measurements for our employee's safety
- Advanced Search Ads: 5 years (Required)
- Facebook Ads: 5 years (Required)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page: