Job HighlightsVitality Medica
Salt City, UT
Requirements: Bachelor education & 10 years experience
Salary: $57,000 -to- $129,000
Director of Digital Marketing
Vitality Medical has been in business for almost 20 years. We are a well-established, stable E-commerce company experiencing lots of growth. We have been named an Inc 5000 “Fastest Growing Company” several times. We sell a variety of medical equipment and supplies ranging from the basics to hospital beds. We are seeking an innovative, entrepreneurial-minded leader to join our company in the role of Director of Digital Marketing to manage and support or amazing Marketing team. We offer competitive wages, advancement opportunities, and plenty of benefits.
Join a company where innovation is constantly recognized as we look for individuals who produce world-class products, best-in- class services and customer experiences.
- Lead all digital marketing initiatives including social engagement, strategic partnerships, CPC, SEO, SEM, email marketing.
- Manage current marketing employees. Working with marketing employees to ensure optimal performance. Hold weekly meetings and incentives.
- Drive testing, reporting, optimization and analysis on channel performance to identify key levers and opportunities for improvements
- Collaborate with Digital Product Management and Engineering teams to provide insights to customer experience and retention opportunities.
- Influence the digital channel content strategy in support of key sales, product, program and brand priorities
- Manage digital marketing budget.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of current and emerging trends in digital marketing, mobile marketing, technology, online medical supply.
- Define metrics and analyze campaign success, track and forecast user growth and engagement
- Be the digital gate keeper of the brand experience and manage team of content management system professionals
Required Skills & Desired Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field
- Minimum ten (10+) years of experience in a marketing role with a focus on digital
- Extensive management experience in digital with a focus on direct to consumer/professional inclusive of CPC, SEM & SEO
- Ability to comfortably interface with all levels of management and staff to communicate cross-functionally in a structured and clear manner, influencing others
- Ability to lead, inspire and manage teams, with proven management experience
- Logical thinker, able to synthesize knowledge, data and experience to develop and communicate solid conclusions and recommendations
- Proven track record of marketing growth success
- Data-driven combined with creative thinking, has the ability to translate data into successful marketing strategies
- Strong desire to be constantly learning about new digital marketing and product trends and help shape the business growth from the ground up
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $57,784.00 - $129,348.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
- CPC: 5 years (Preferred)
- Digital Marketing: 10 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible