Job HighlightsClientSolv Technologies
Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing education & 10 years experience
ClientSolv Technologies is an IT solution firm with over a decade of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies, public sector and small to medium sized companies. ClientSolv Technologies is a woman-owned and operated company that is certified as a WMBE, 8a firm by the Federal government's Small Business Administration.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for overseeing the planning, development and execution of the organization's marketing and advertising initiatives. Reporting directly to the President/ CEO, the MM’s primary responsibility is to generate revenue by increasing sales through successful branding and marketing for the organization, using market research, pricing, product marketing, marketing communications, advertising and public relations.
- Overseeing the E-Commerce platform for the businesses, marketing automation and workflows.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Overseeing all online and offline branding and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Overseeing and improving the usability, design, content and conversion on all websites.
- Overseeing various aspects of the websites such as advertising campaigns, landing pages, content components, third party eCommerce platforms for reselling goods and vendor relationships.
- Overseeing/Driving traffic to the website, create user friendly eCommerce experiences for clients and build revenue for stock consumable and custom order sales.
- Overseeing/Addressing any site technical issues as it relates to security, commerce infrastructure, payment options and site optimization.
- Overseeing the overall digital user experience.
- Overseeing/Managing all e-Mail communications campaigns and tracking.
- Reporting analytics, including calculating ROI on Digital Marketing efforts and reporting KPIS.
- Responsible for creating new forms and leads workflows.
- Build a flexible, high-performing team staying ahead of Company needs.
- Lead the Marketing organization integrating the business strategy, influencing the use of technology to improve business performance.
- Directs the strategic and tactical goals, policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the creation and management of the Marketing Content Calendar and activities.
- Establish and manage strategic vendor partnerships.
- Maintain an understanding of the Marketing needs throughout the organization.
- Assess and anticipate projects and recommends appropriate action and resources.
- Identifies user needs, resolves problems and directs the building of teams to work across all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 10 years at a high technical level of knowledge and experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in a Digital Marketing (PPC, SEO, Affiliate Sites) environment.
- Experience managing a Marketing team.
- 10 years of experience working in marketing (PPC, SEO, Affiliate sites)
- Must be proficient in English and Spanish
- Provide corporate-wide leadership in Marketing.
- Experience managing multiple websites.
- Confident and outgoing personality.
- Online marketplaces and/or CMS Experience
- Strategic planning and roadmap development.
- Ability to drive innovation; Team-builder with onsite staff.
- Comprehend complex, technical subjects.
- Link and apply complex technologies to business strategies.
- Strong vendor management.