Job HighlightsMinority Executive Search
San Ramon, CA
Requirements: 7 years experience
Salary: $150,000 -to- $200,000
Director, Demand Generation & Digital Media
· · Own strategy, execution and measurement of demand generation efforts. Continually evaluate existing demand generation strategy and identify new avenues for scalable growth.
· · Responsible for demand generation KPIs including Traffic, ROAS and CPA.
· · Develop cohesive and integrated demand generation strategies using a full funnel Growth Marketing approach that includes building audiences, nurturing and converting them.
· · Lead content creation strategy & efforts – own strategy and execution of performance creative across Marketing channels used in creating the demand.
· · Track, report, analyze and optimize all demand generation programs based on a comprehensive view of full funnel analytics
· · Oversee the Digital Marketing team responsible for SEO, SEM, Paid Social, Programmatic and other Marketing channels as the role grows.
· · Plan and manage media budgets and identify and manage external agencies and vendors that serve as an extension to the lead generation team.
· · As part of the e-Commerce leadership team, serve as the primary contact for all demand generation functions within the marketing team
o · 7+ years of B2C performance marketing experience with proven success driving growth using Digital Marketing channels
o · Deep understanding of components of Digital Marketing Programs: Audiences, Platforms (Facebook, Google, Programmatic), Creative and Measurement
o · Results and data driven with excellent attention to detail; excellent analytical and quantitative skills to interpret data and translate it into actionable changes. Likes operating in a velocity business rich with data. Demonstrated experience measuring and managing performance metrics at a granular level to optimize performance at the vendor, keyword, and sub-campaign level.
o · Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills with proven ability to collaborate across functions.
o · Strong business acumen with the ability to translate and articulate Marketing performance into business results.
o · In-depth experience in Facebook Marketing, Programmatic, and Search.
o · In-depth experience in applicability of Performance creative in platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Display networks and other channels.
o · Beauty or Retail e-Commerce experience preferred.
o · Bachelor's Degree is required. MBA is preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $150,000.00 - $200,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Relocation Assistance
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus Pay
- Commission Pay
- Multiple locations
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19