Job HighlightsBenjamin Moore
Requirements: 10 years experience
Director of Digital Marketing
Benjamin Moore is proud to be a part of Berkshire Hathaway, which was recognized by Fortune magazine as the world's third most admired company. And for more than 130 years we've been a respected leader in the architectural coatings and home décor landscape; creating the products and tools that enrich and beautify thousands of communities each day. We recognize that our associates are the driving force behind our success and we strive to provide a work environment where hard work, creativity and purposeful collaboration are fostered and encouraged.
Join a company where innovation is constantly recognized as we look for individuals who produce world-class products, best-in- class services and customer experiences, design pioneering paints using the latest technologies and deliver unparalleled value and brand experiences for our customers and retail network.
Benjamin Moore is seeking an innovative, entrepreneurial-minded leader to join our company in the role of Director of Digital Marketing. Seeking an experienced leader to impact our digital brand experience targeting consumer, contractors, designers, architects, facility managers, etc This Director will drive traffic via SEO, SEM, paid media, social, and email channels. This role will be responsible for steering, managing, and optimizing the brand experiences; driving our future digital market position; and driving entry into e-commerce business through independent retailers.
- Lead all digital marketing initiatives including social engagement, strategic partnerships, measuring and improving online engagement, SEO, SEM, email marketing, retargeting and marketing automation
- Drive testing, reporting, optimization and analysis on channel performance to identify key levers and opportunities for improvements
- Collaborate with the color, product, customer segment, retailer service and brand teams to ensure that their needs are properly represented on BM.com.
- Partner with the VP, Digital Products to develop and execute the eCommerce and broader Digital Ecosytem strategy inclusive of web and mobile app experiences that maintains our commitment to our independent retailers and is aligned with our brand tone and voice
- Collaborate with Digital Product Management and Engineering teams to provide insights to customer experience and retention opportunities.
- Influence the digital channel content strategy in support of key sales, product, program and brand priorities
- Manage digital marketing budget.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of current and emerging trends in digital marketing, mobile marketing, technology, fashion and ecommerce
- Define metrics and analyze campaign success, track and forecast user growth and engagement
- Be the digital gate keeper of the brand experience and manage team of content management system professionals
- Help to identiry and support marketing content for social media purposes (customer videos, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Implement digital marketing strategies for independent retailers by providing website solutions for retailers and by supporting field marketing managers with digital training to support retailers
- Generate customer leads thru optimization of SEO, email and social.
Required Skills & Desired Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field
- Minimum ten (10+) years of experience in a marketing role with a focus on digital
- Extensive management experience in digital with a focus on direct to consumer/professional inclusive of SEM & SEO
- Ability to comfortably interface with all levels of management and to communicate cross-functionally in a structured and clear manner, influencing others
- Ability to lead, inspire and manage teams, with proven management experience
- Logical thinker, able to synthesize knowledge, data and experience to develop and communicate solid conclusions and recommendations
- Proven track record of marketing growth success
- Data-driven combined with creative thinking, has the ability to translate data into successful marketing strategies
- Strong desire to be constantly learning about new digital marketing and product trends and help shape the business growth from the ground up
- A strong understanding of digital /brick and mortar integration
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills.
- Willing to travel approximately 20%