New York, NY
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree education & 7 years experience
PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being the sell-side platform of choice for agencies and advertisers. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to maximize their digital advertising monetization while enabling advertisers to increase ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 14 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
We are immediately hiring a strong Director of Product Marketing to join our growing team in New York City.
The Director will be responsible for defining and executing GTM strategy for PubMatic’s Identity Hub, enabling Publishers to implement and manage multiple ID solutions for maximizing their programmatic monetization. In this role, he/she will position our advertising technology platform and Identity products to the marketplace, as well as PubMatic's prospects and clients.
The Director must be able to translate our product vision and roadmap into prioritized GTM Plans and Solution Programs, aligned with key stakeholders and business leaders across the organization.
The ideal candidate will have in-depth strategic experience in the development of market analysis and response modeling, research and intelligence strategy, solution definition, positioning, competitive analysis, communication, pricing, packaging and promotion of key products and solutions being undertaken by the business.
- Communicate, educate and evangelize new products to our commercial sales teams
- Own product adoption and usage engagement rates for new product feature releases
- Develop GTM marketing programs that influence pipeline revenue and velocity
- Partner with Product Management to co-pilot strategic development of GTM Launch Planning for your product growth area
- Increase ICP and buyer persona awareness and share of voice including: end-to-end GTM launch planning for all release levels, product demos for sales training, learning and development; product-based demand generation assets, product positioning and messaging playbooks
- Leverage an ABM framework to drive pipeline velocity from prospect through opportunity
- Partner with the CS teams to bring new releases and major product launches into the PubMatic sales playbook and drive account expansion opportunities (upsell/crosssell)
- Align with the Marketing Communications teams to help drive air coverage and thought leadership
- Familiarity with an advanced marketing tech stack, such as Salesforce, Pardot, Engagio, HighSpot, Sprout Social, Google Analytics, Power BI, Pendo, HighSpot or SalesLoft
- 7+ years in product management or technical product marketing, ideally within online digital advertising (ad tech provider, exchange, large web publisher, agency) or marketing technology company
- Proven track record in crafting compelling positioning and thought leadership content
- Creative thinking around innovative messaging and presentation strategies a must; roll up your sleeves to create/drive visual tools to sell/explain products and services
- Proven track record of working closely with Product Management teams to develop GTM strategies for driving adoption
- As a part of the interview process, be prepared to tell us what will happen to advertisers and publishers when Google completely deprecates the 3rd party cookie. You will need to be able to address this with confidence as the Director.
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all hiring and onboarding processes at PubMatic will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare, dental and vison insurance plus many extra perks including Perkspot unlimited PTO (that we actually require you to use!). As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches twice a week, and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.