New York, NY
Head of Content
At MoneyLion, our mission is to change the way millions of hard working Americans bank, invest, borrow and financially grow. We believe that by building better, smarter products we can help people manage their daily financial lives more effectively and start to build positive, sustainable financial habits.
Founded in 2013, MoneyLion today employs over 250 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America and Asia. We're headquartered in NYC, with offices in San Francisco, Salt Lake City, Sioux Falls, and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Moneylion is widely recognized as one of the most innovative fintech companies in the United States. In addition to being named one of Forbes' Fintech 50, we were recently honored as Best Digital Bank of 2019 by Finovate and Most Innovative Company in Personal Finance at the Benzinga Global Fintech Awards. And we're just getting started...
About the Role
The Head of Content is a creative leader responsible for spearheading the content strategy at Moneylion. The selected candidate will produce innovative, best-in-class content for MoneyLion products and services as well as on a range of personal finance topics supporting the needs of MoneyLion's members. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, you will collaborate closely with leaders across the business to advance our strategic business objectives. Your mission: make MoneyLion into one of the leading content brands in the personal finance space.
- Create & manage the brand's overall content strategy and mature the company's content capabilities
- Develop and execute an integrated, multi-channel content plan that encompasses web content, email, advertising campaigns, landing pages, video scripts, social posts, infographics, blogs, and data visualization, working with marketing and product teams to ensure optimal delivery of content to our target audiences across multiple channels
- Oversee the development and performance of the business's SEO/organic search strategies, aimed at growing our audience and increasing awareness and consideration of MoneyLion.
- Develop, lead and inspire a high performing content team, including writers, designers and producers, ensuring a steady, gradual improvement in their professional skills and gearing them up to be the best in class.
- Actively measure, optimize and communicate the performance of content against the business's operational objectives.
- Provide consultancy to the PR team and support their content needs, including the development of key corporate profiles, corporate presentations, thought leadership articles, and other key initiatives
- 10+ years of experience in marketing, advertising and/or journalism, with skill sets in content creation and creative direction. Must have proven success at driving content strategy & content deployment
- Experience working in or around the consumer finance industry preferred
- Experience as a Creative Leader with creative direction & creation skills
- Understanding of search engine optimization and how to write search-friendly copy
- Strong leadership and managerial skills
- A natural problem solver with a can-do, positive attitude
- Collaborative style, with strong listening and communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; adept at managing multiple projects and working against tight deadlines when needed.
MoneyLion is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees. Inside our company, every decision we make regarding our employees is based on merit, competence, and performance, completely free of discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We realize the full promise of diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work every single day.See Complete Job Listing