Job HighlightsWest Palm Beach, FL
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree education & 10 years experience
Oversight of the development and execution of PEO marketing and strategy
- Develops and implements a cohesive marketing strategy to increase brand awareness and advancement of the PEO product portfolio in support of the organization's strategic objectives and plans: effectively benchmark all relevant marketing functions including marketing communications, marketing information management and marketing planning and implementation
- Sets current and long term goals in partnership with applicable cross-functional leaders that support growth and profitability, utilizing digital marketing to target customer segments
- Conducts market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth and monitor effectiveness of all marketing campaigns and identify areas for improvement.
- Serves as the SME and liaison with industry analysts and other external stakeholders
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of Paychex’s competitors, and build strong competitive bench-marking and positioning that highlight the organization’s value proposition by conducting primary and secondary research on industry trends and competitive offering and pricing.
- Oversees all program roll-outs including launch to clients, customers, sales and service teams and other internal stakeholders for the PEO.
- Recruits, develops, and manages the efforts of all direct reports towards specific departmental goals.
See Complete Job Listing
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing - Required
- 4 years of experience in Managing/leading teams.
- 10+ years of experience in Marketing.