Job HighlightsBenco Dental
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree education
Benco Dental is currently looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Analyst n Pittston, PA!
Why Join our Team?
- We drive dentistry forward by leveraging innovative solutions and our caring family culture.
- Family-owned for 80+ years
- #19 Best Companies to Work for in Health Care
- Annual Profit Sharing
- Medical, Dental, Vision effective Day 1
Job Summary: This job is responsible for generating and nurturing leads, deploying and tracking both digital and traditional marketing campaigns, testing successes of those campaigns, and iterating through a data-driven approach to improve marketing effectiveness. Ensures implementation of marketing strategies are in line with goals for online products or services. Develops marketing strategies to attract customers to company website, online presence and promote online products or services. Leads the development e-marketing content and explorations of sales channels. Analyzes online statistics and helps identify best practice to optimize online marketing performance.
- Education: BS/BA in a mathematical or research-related field such as statistics, social science, math, computer science, or marketing; will consider other fields with a quantitative emphasis
- Experience: 4-6 years
- Requires a strong working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Constant Contact, and Microsoft CRM
- Prior experience with A/B testing and SEO/SEM
- Skillful at summarizing and presenting data, and able to communicate findings to a non-technical audience
- Must possess excellent analytical and communication skills
- Proficiency in an advanced analytics software package (eg, SPSS, SAS, R), and a working knowledge of statistics and research methodologies, is highly desired
- Familiarity with marketing automation tools (eg, Marketo, Hubspot) is a must.
- Content Marketing
- E-mail Marketing
- Website Marketing
- Social Media
- Direct response experience a plus
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Employ digital analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and Constant Contact) to manage and track success of marketing campaigns
- Discover customer insights, and develop statistical models to generate targeted lead lists
- Responsible for managing all SEO activities such as identifying trends to achieve maximum ROI in paid search engines, and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks
- Work with Marketing to understand company initiatives, and develop campaigns aligned with those initiatives
- Provide comprehensive customer research and data analysis to support the marketing and analytics staff
- Manage marketing automation tool and create drip email campaigns
- Manage Learning Center and organize Learning Center articles, white papers, webinars etc. to ensure rich content is presented and new content is updated weekly
- Responsible for surveying customers and reporting on results
- Work with web design team and web developer to make sure benco.com is updated and aligned with SEO goals.
- Work cross-functionally with multiple departments to properly represent service or department on benco.com as aligned with their SEO goals
- Report on social media analytics post-campaign and suggest tactics and strategies for future campaign success
- All job duties and responsibilities are essential functions of the position
Who We Are: It’s our mission to deliver success smile after smile.
Benco Dental is the largest privately owned, full-service dental distributor in the United States and has remained in the family since 1930 - a family that now includes our more than 30,000 customers and over 1,400 associates in the 48 contiguous states.
We provide more supply and equipment options than any other full-service distributor, an offering enhanced by a comprehensive suite of services, including office design, equipment repair, practice coaching, financing and project management, wealth management and dental-specific technology solutions. These services are supported by over 400 professionally trained sales representatives and 300 factory-trained service technicians who begin every task by asking "What does the customer want?"
If you enjoy working for a progressive company that is growth minded and values customers & associates we encourage you to learn more about our Benco family. We are looking for driven professionals who want to play a key role in our future success.See Complete Job Listing