Tysons Corner, VA
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree education & 6 years experience
MicroStrategy transforms organizations into intelligent enterprises through data-driven innovation. We match smart people to dynamic projects and technologies that truly challenge their talents. Curious and creative in outlook, our success is built on the talent and energy of smart and driven people. MicroStrategy (Nasdaq: MSTR) is a worldwide leader in enterprise analytics and mobility software. A pioneer in the BI and analytics space, MicroStrategy delivers innovative software that empowers people to make better decisions and transform the way they do business. We provide our enterprise customers with world-class software and expert services so they can deploy unique intelligence applications.
MicroStrategy is looking for a passionate and driven SEM expert to join our Digital Marketing team - someone ambitious who can combine a healthy appetite for venturing into new, exciting areas as well as driving solid results as a data-driven, detailed oriented marketing professional. This position requires experience creating a digital marketing strategy and executing Google Ad, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube campaigns, but it also requires someone who can optimize our existing digital relationships and extend into new areas for our product and our company. MicroStrategy is an innovative technology leader in the analytic space, but we are also innovative business leaders who have recently shifted our treasury strategy to focus heavily on Bitcoin. The ideal candidate will have Bitcoin or cryptocurrency knowledge and experience and a proven track record for search advertising and social media marketing including the development of best practices and is passionate for cryptocurrency especially Bitcoin. Required to have experience using Google Ads to boost lead gen and awareness while improving cost per acquisition metrics in B2B, preferably for the enterprise software space. This role will be responsible for creating, managing and optimizing paid search and social marketing activity to help MicroStrategy achieve its lead gen and awareness goals.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will have the opportunity to help define our audience engagement and paid program strategy, manage the spend and overall budget, execute and optimize the program, have direct access to our CEO, and lead our agency relationships. Candidates should have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, with an eye for detail and a willingness to work together as a team to represent and amplify the MicroStrategy brand on public-facing channels. The right person will also be able to provide input into the overall paid search and SEO strategy, developing new ideas to increase effectiveness, and integrate the program into the overall MicroStrategy marketing program.
- Own the strategy and management of SEM, SEO, paid social, and display advertising to deliver on brand awareness, lead acquisition, and retargeting goals. Manage the setup and ongoing optimization of Google Ad
- Understand audiences across existing customers, prospects, and the Bitcoin community to create interesting and new ways to engage and enable collaboration across these groups
- Identify ways to improve the effectiveness of Google Ad, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other media platform campaigns to boost ad engagement, conversion rates and cost per acquisition
- Understanding of Search Engine Optimization strategies and tactics including keyword research and competitive analysis
- Assist in managing our Advertising agency
- Closely manage SEM spend in collaboration with Advertising Agency, ensuring that budgets are used effectively
- Interpret campaign results and provide actionable insights for leadership
- Research, share and execute on up-to-date knowledge of expert digital marketing techniques within paid channels
- Vocalize creative ideas to penetrate non-standard markets like the crypto market and be able to analyze and map out their buyers’ journey
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- 6-14 years of digital marketing experience to include paid, organic, and SEO proven success
- Strong writing, English or journalism background or related skills
- Knowledge of Enterprise Software Industry and B2B Go to Market best practices, processes, and tactics
- Have an A/B testing and optimization mindset
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office applications
- Proficient utilizing Moz, Google Ad Manager, LinkedIn, Facebook
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop or Creative Cloud preferred
- Experience of working with a CRM and/or marketing automation platform (Salesforce and Marketo preferred)
- Understanding of Search Engine Optimization strategies and tactics
- Proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of staying on budget and deliver on time
- Highly motivated and willing to work within a fast-paced environment with an innate sense of urgency
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with good understanding of digital marketing analytics
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work in a process driven, fast paced environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
MicroStrategy is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us about your interest in employment at 703.848.8600.