Redwood City, CA
Requirements: Bachelor’s or advanced degree education & 10 years experience
Guardant Health is a leading precision oncology company focused on helping conquer cancer globally through use of its proprietary blood tests, vast data sets and advanced analytics. Its Guardant Health Oncology Platform is designed to leverage its capabilities in technology, clinical development, regulatory and reimbursement to drive commercial adoption, improve patient clinical outcomes and lower healthcare costs. In pursuit of its goal to manage cancer across all stages of the disease, Guardant Health has launched multiple liquid biopsy-based tests, Guardant360 and GuardantOMNI, for advanced stage cancer patients, which fuel its LUNAR development programs for recurrence and early detection. Since its launch in 2014, Guardant360 has been used by more than 7,000 oncologists, over 50 biopharmaceutical companies and all 27 of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network centers.
We are seeking a mission-oriented and entrepreneurial marketing leader to join our team.The Senior Director of Marketing will enable Guardant Health to lead the disruption of cancer through non- invasive cancer detection
As the Senior Director of Marketing, you lead and develop the commercial strategies for Guardant Health’s new products. At Guardant Health, we leverage the most advanced technologies and work with leaders in many different fields to create the most impactful and meaningful technologies for cancer management. As a marketing and commercial leader, you will engage with our sales, medical affairs, product teams, and executive leadership to develop our go-to-market strategy for Guardant Health’s products. You will lead the successful commercial launch of Guardant Health’s products and transform the management of early cancer worldwide.
- Develop annual marketing plan in support of organizational strategy and objectives.
- Direct implementation and execution of marketing policies and practices.
- Ensure marketing communications are coordinated, support marketing plan objectives and meet organizational expenditure requirements in conjunction with Sales leadership.
- Develop and manage retail pricing structures.
- Build, develop and manage marketing and customer service team capable of carrying out needed marketing and service strategies.
- Develop and execute marketing, go-to-market, and sales training plans.
- Lead the development of campaigns and strategies to drive awareness and adoption of Guardant Health’s oncology products.
- Collaborate with product management and medical affairs to understand key product features and benefits and create compelling and practice changing campaigns.
- Enable the sales team by leading the creation of compelling messages, easy-to-use sales tools, and effective sales training
- Collaborate with external agencies, designers, internal event planners and digital marketing experts to execute flawless campaigns
- Develop and execute branding strategies.
- Development of pricing and reimbursement strategies to support broad access of the product line.
- Develop customer and market segmentation and develop commercial plans.
- 10+ years of experience in leading marketing and commercial development functions including track record of successful commercial launches in diagnostic or pharmaceuticals.
- Experience in marketing in cancer diagnostics is required.
- Strong business acumen to manage portfolio level recommendations.
- Successful experience working with cross-functional teams
- Strong organizational and communication skills
Bachelor’s or advanced degree in business administration, marketing, or related field.
To learn more about the information collected when you apply for a position at Guardant Health, Inc. and how it is used, please review our Privacy Notice for Job Applicants.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.