Job HighlightsWeVideo, Inc
Mountain View, CA
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree education & 6 years experience
Mountain View, CA
What inspires you? This is the question that drives most career decisions.
Is it working with a fantastic team that is dedicated to a common goal? Is it the ability to make a significant impact on the success of a product and company? Perhaps it is to contribute to a product that ignites the creativity of content creators, small businesses, educators, and students worldwide? We hope it’s all of the above!
Here at WeVideo, you can do that and more. We have an immediate opening for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to help grow and scale our B2C business. We believe that everyone has a story to tell. Join WeVideo and begin the next chapter in your story with us.
- Develop compelling product positioning and messaging based on user research, market insights, business objectives, value proposition and competitor products
- Develop messaging and positioning strategies for new products as well as evolve our brand-level messaging strategy.
- Lead go-to-market strategy for new product launches; drive awareness and consideration of our existing offerings
- Own and drive product marketing efforts, from identifying strategic messages to creative concepts to final marketing assets, with support of other marketers and cross-functional team members.
- Collaborate with marketing analytics to develop a deep understanding of our target audience and identify strategic research questions to pursue.
- Understand and document target customer journeys, including their use cases, how they begin to research solutions, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make
- Ensure our brand and product messaging is consistent across marketing channels.
- Deeply understand how to scope and execute marketing strategies needed to reach different customer segments
- Advocate for our existing and prospective users, be informed about our competitive landscape, and become the go-to expert for your product area to help shape the product roadmap and strategy
- Develop product positioning and messaging informed by user research, market insights, and product understanding
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6+ of experience in product marketing. Experience in video, B2C software, consumer hardware, mobile apps and/or SaaS products strongly preferred.
- Track record of taking new consumer products to market and crafting compelling messaging strategies.
- Demonstrated success working cross-functionally with product management, sales, marketing, PR, and creative functions to drive growth through product marketing initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; comfortable presenting internally and externally, including being on camera and in videos
- Exceptional analytical skills; comfort with analytics and data visualization tools and the ability to ask and answer your own questions
- Bias for action with proven ability to strategize and execute in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience. Advanced business degree preferred.
Benefits & perks
- Medical, dental, vision and 401(k)
- Generous PTO policy (dependent on location)
- Flexible work environment
- Free lunch and snacks
- Enough free caffeine to keep you up for 2 weeks straight
- Employee development resources
Why you might like working here
- We’re a small, close-knit team that enjoys working and learning from each other.
- People stick around. Some of your future colleagues have been for over 8+ years.
- Our users love us; just take a look at what our users are saying on social media.
WeVideo is a powerful, easy to use, cloud-based video creation platform that is the digital editing and storytelling choice of more than 30 million consumers, students, businesses, and third-party media solutions. WeVideo is available from virtually any computer or device at home, school, work, or on-the-go to capture, edit, view, and share videos. Built for the future in HTML5, WeVideo brings maximum speed, responsiveness, security, and expandability to browser-based video editing. WeVideo is a Google Play Editors' Choice selection with more than 12 million downloads to date. WeVideo is also the exclusive digital storytelling solution of Google’s Education Creative Bundle for Chromebooks and a Microsoft Education Partner. More than 6,500 schools use WeVideo to enhance classroom learning.