Job HighlightsCapitol Music Group
Requirements: College degree in marketing education
Based at the iconic Capitol Tower in the heart of Hollywood, Capitol Music Group is home to some of the best-known labels in modern music; encompassing the jazz icons of Blue Note, Capitol’s generations of pop stars, and the legendary recording of Motown to name but a few. We produce, distribute, and promote some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the industry. This role is a fantastic opportunity to join an organization on the cutting edge of the modern music business and, as part of Universal Music Group, a chance to be part of the world’s leading Music Company..
How we LEAD:
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will maximize streaming, engagement, and overall effectiveness of our artists by supporting the digital marketing team and connecting our artists to consumers in meaningful ways.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Provide ongoing support to the digital marketing team by assisting with online advertising campaigns, social media strategy, CRM management, short links, asset management, website updates, and other ongoing initiatives.
- Drive social media and streaming engagement with best practices, new digital tools, and platform optimizations.
- Create and implement strategic plans for video content on VEVO, Instagram, Facebook & emerging social platforms
- Develop and maintain databases of key data points including, but not limited to, account growth, budget tracking, CRM data, pitching, links, and social media influencers.
- Support artists and digital marketing teams by creating in-house campaigns for Spotify, Apple, and email collection.
- Execute online advertising campaigns to drive streams, followers, engagement, and growth.
- Create engaging online experiences for fans through the development of sweepstakes, games, websites, and more.
- Provide support for scheduling social media posts and plans as needed for artist and label accounts.
- Maintain department and platform best practices.
- Compiling monthly reports for marketing and analysis
- Assist in scheduling meetings and providing agendas along with other support as required
- Actively participate in team meetings, discussions, and planning activities.
- Reconcile Digital Marketing Invoices and expenses
- Other duties as assigned.
Bring your VIBE:
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Ability to thrive professionally and creatively within a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Must be marketing-minded and enjoy working in an innovative digital environment
- Self-starter who is proactive and task-oriented
- Music have a proficient understanding of social media, streaming, and content platforms
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Photoshop
- Experience in Premiere, Final Cut Pro, Pro Tools, Google Adwords, HTML, CSS, and Facebook Business Manager a plus
- 1+ years of relevant experience in digital marketing, artist management, booking, label, PR, or marketing agency
- Understanding of music streaming and promotion
- Prefer 4-year college degree in marketing, business, or equivalent work history
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.