Job HighlightsFreebirds World Burrito
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in marketing education & 8 years experience
The VP of Digital Marketing is the strategic leader responsible for driving sales by building brand awareness through digital channels. This position will oversee the entire digital journey including website, online ordering, digital and social media campaigns, third party marketplace promotions, and SEO traffic driving campaigns. This person will develop and execute long-term digital marketing strategies, analyze data, and create roadmaps to drive fast-paced, ongoing growth to achieve targeted sales goals.
- Own and continually optimize the end-to-end guest experience across all digital platforms and touch points, including (but not limited to) the website/online ordering, digital advertising, social media, new technologies, etc.
- Continue the development of website buildout to maximize search optimization, engagement, and conversation rates
- Develop brand marketing activity aligned with various times of day and targeted Freebirds guest segments
- Measure and report regularly to Executive team on performance of digital marketing initiative and campaigns and assesses against both our KPIs and competition.
- Ongoing optimization and enhancement of SEO and paid SEM, all leading to improved guest acquisition and conversion.
- Identify trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Identify critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement emerging technologies.
- Provide thoughtful leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Engage, hire, and leverage key vendors and marketing agency relationships to execute brand marketing strategy
- Assess loyalty efforts, ensuring objectives and strategies align with brand vision and mission to increase customer sales and loyalty, this will include promotions, advertising, media planning, consumer
- Rapid progression potential to assume other responsibilities within the department is on the table for the right candidate
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or equivalent related experience
- 8+ years of experience in a senior leadership position, within the restaurant or hospitality industry
- Strong understanding of digital platforms and technology, and how to best integrate them into an organization.
- Experience with standard marketing tools, funnels, analytic systems, and KPI’s
- Experience with building websites with multiple integrations
- Experience managing and optimizing an app to drive sales
- Experience in collaboration with internal and external partners
- Established experience in assessing and building high performance teams
- Proactive leader who takes a problem-solving approach to handling issues and is self-motivated to communicate a resolution