Serena P.2018-11-22 ( out of 5 )
“My knowledge of the digital field was broad, but theoretical only. In order to successfully build my company’s brand, I needed a deeper understanding of digital marketing, SEO and PPC advertising, in particular.”
Allie M. in Los Angeles, CA( out of 5 )
Love this resource, and looking forward to diving into some of the classes and courses being offered by Chief Internet Marketer.
Generate more qualified leads.
With customers now flocking online to review and purchase, it's key to have the skills to engage and influence the right people at the right time.
Social selling is something that Frank Hattan, Director of Inside Sales at Microsoft uses as part of the company's arsenal to compete and sell in the online space.
Find out what he has to say about the value of social selling and the tactics you can use to close more deals faster.
Learning Outcomes & Course Content
Increase leads and close more deals faster by becoming a Certified Digital and Social Selling Specialist.
What Will You Learn?
This Certified Digital and Social Selling Specialist program will teach you key practical techniques and strategies to sell effectively online.
Fundamentals of Social Selling
The Fundamentals of Social Selling module will demonstrate the value of social selling and how incorporating digital techniques into the sales process can enhance your performance.
- What is social selling?
- What's the value of selling in a traditional setting
- The ROI of social selling
- Stages of the sales process and integration
- Fundamentals of your social networking
- Fundamentals of personal branding
Finding and Targeting Prospects
This module will help you understand how to use social research to build accurate personas for your target sector(s).It will explore the most relevant conversations and behavior to help you set the scene for more contextual and personalized engagement with your target prospects.
- Customer personas
- Factors influencing customers
- Finding and identifying the right buyers
- Profiling buyers
- Decision makers
- Social listening
- Explore prospect objectives and business priorities
- Using LinkedIn and other tools
- How to identify and target a prospect
This module will help you attract the ideal prospects by making sure they find you easily by using digital and social techniques. It will ensure you appear in their social network feeds and rank highly in search results.You will understand how to anticipate the needs of your target audience for informative, educational social content.
- What does your audience want?
- Personal brand
- Content creation and curation
- Selecting and creating relevant content
- Matching content to stages of the funnel
- Content strategy and distribution
- Customer facing profile
- Educating buyers
- Growing your network
This module will explore the needs and motivations of buyers and show you how to provide the right value-add content to build trust with potential and existing customers.It will help you understand buyer behavior on social networks and curate content through insight into your buyers to engage prospects.
- Aligning communications with buyer objectives
- Connecting – best practice
- Engagement techniques
- Reaching out directly (including messaging)
- Email best practices and avoiding spam
- Discussion forums
- Direct contact techniques e.g InMails
- Building relationships with customers/decision makers through the lifecycle
- Taking online conversations offline
- Not every communication is a sales message
Closing and Retaining
An essential and sometimes tricky part of the sales process, this module will show you how to use social to convert and retain customers so that you ultimately increase revenues.It will help you to strengthen relationships with buyers in your network, use social to encourage direct engagement and increase conversions using a range of social/digital tools and techniques.
- Overcoming challenges
- Social account management
- Social listening
- Growing the business
- Key performance metrics
- Creating a practical social selling plan