Job HighlightsInspiHER Tech
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree education
Full Job Description
TITLE: DIGITAL MARKETING CAMPAIGN MANAGER
JOB ID: 10722
LOCATION: Chicago, IL
SALARY: $110k - $115k
STATUS: US Citizen or Green Card Holders Only
About the Client:
Our Client is a leading provider of financial security for middle market consumers. With a history of innovation, they are redefining the life insurance industry with patented products and processes.
About the Digital Marketing Campaign Manager Position:
Looking for a Digital Marketing Campaign Manager that will be responsible for designing and executing paid and organic digital campaigns, optimizing traffic, improving website conversion, and growing lead generation and online sales.
About the Digital Marketing Campaign Manager Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the digital marketing team including digital analytics, creative and UX, and our external agency partners to profitably grow our various paid and organic channels
- Partner with agency and internal digital analytics teams to analyze performance data across entire funnel from ad impression to sale, and identify cross-channel wins and potential areas for optimization or testing
- Manage development and secure approvals of creative assets for digital media and campaigns including search ads, display ads, landing pages and other formats where applicable
- Develop and deliver effective presentations to keep key stakeholders informed and engaged regarding digital program strategies, plans, results, and learnings
- Effectively manage cross-functional relationships within the company (i.e., Marketing, Sales, IT, Product, Operations, Finance, Legal), and external Agencies (i.e., SEO, SEM, Websites)
- Prepare and critically review copy, develop performance updates and management presentations and present program results to colleagues and stakeholders
About the Digital Marketing Campaign Manager Requirements:
- 7+ years of digital marketing/advertising required preferably in insurance, financial services, or performance marketing sectors
- Proven experience managing a portfolio of projects and marketing campaigns across brands and digital channels
- Knowledge of and experience with SEO platforms including SEMrush, MOZ, Ahrefs, etc.
- Advanced MS Office proficiency including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with data visualization tools like PowerBI, Tableau, and Google Data Studio
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent field required