Chief Internet Marketer believes in giving back during the COVID-19 crisis!
Through out the years, we have donated nearly $100,000 in professional services and checks to non-profit organizations and those in need. It is part of our core business philosophy that giving is receiving. Organizations that we have and continue to support include: American Cancer Society, Advent Health, ALS, Youth Little Leagues, Kyle Schwarber Foundation, Mychael Givens Foundation, Lou Piniella / Score International and more.
Write an essay and you may receive a free course, consulting program, or new website!
Let us know your story and why you need some help!
You may enter now through December 31st, 2020. We will be announcing the winner around January 31st, 2021.
1. The contest is open to U.S. residents. All judges, employees, partners, vendors to Chief Internet Marketer are not eligible.
2. Work published previously in any copyrighted newspaper, magazine, book or other medium is ineligible. Writing for schools or work may be entered. Entries must be original works by the author and the author must complete the submission.
3. Contestants may enter one work of fiction or non-fiction (not to exceed 2,000 words).
4. Entries should be entered through emailing CIM's President, Jeff Stanislow at firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line should read "Innovation Essay" and sent no later than 5:00 p.m., on January 31st, 2019. We will only accept entries in digital format, either Microsoft Word or a .PDF file.
6. No submissions will be returned.
7. A panel of writers, digital marketers and educators will judge and select the Grand Prize winner. Judging and winner notification will be completed by February 16th, and announced on February 17th at Lou Piniella's Golf Classic.
8. All contestants agree to publication in Chief Internet Marketer's blog and snippets be used in social media which will direct users to the blog entry. The winner may be asked to provide a photo to appear with their entry and provide a testimonial upon course certification.
9. The decisions of the judges are final. Submission indicates acceptance of all contest rules.
Questions and submissions should be e-mailed to email@example.com
Thank you, good luck and stay safe!