Chief Internet Marketer believes in giving back!
Through out the years, we have donated nearly $100,000 in professional services and checks to non-profit organizations and those in need. It is part of our core business philosophy that giving is receiving. Organizations that we have and continue to support include: American Cancer Society, Advent Health, ALS, Youth Little Leagues, Kyle Schwarber Foundation, Mychael Givens Foundation, Lou Piniella / Score International and more.
Enter an essay and you may win a $2500 Certified Digital Marketing Professional program.
Write an Essay on Digital Innovation and how it has impacted or may impact your life. It can be a current innovation or one that is just now happening, or one that you would like to see happen.
Read more on the Certified Digital Marketing Professional program.
1. One License to access the Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing Course, which provides an in-depth and comprehensive introduction to the core essentials of digital marketing. This is a professional course with about 30 hours of training and a 3 hour certification exam. A $2,445.00 value. This is perfect for a marketing professional, recent graduate, business owner, or any individual that is looking to gain additional skills and certification in the field of Digital Marketing.
2. Access to the membership portal for one year with curated content for the digital marketer. Articles, videos, and more. A $300 value.
3. Access to complete the certification through our Pearson Vue testing centers.
4. Upon completion and passing of the examination you will receive your certification, usually within a few weeks.
You may enter now through January 31st, 2019. We will be announcing the winner at the Lou Piniella Charity Golf Tournament on February 17th.
1. The contest is open to U.S. residents. All judges, employees, partners, vendors to Chief Internet Marketer an not eligible.
2. Work published previously in any copyrighted newspaper, magazine, book or other medium is ineligible. Writing for schools or work may be entered. Entries must be original works by the author and the author must complete the submission.
3. Contestants may enter one work of fiction or non-fiction (not to exceed 2,000 words).
4. Entries should be entered through emailing CIM's President, Jeff Stanislow at email@example.com. Subject line should read "Innovation Essay" and sent no later than 5:00 p.m., on January 31st, 2019. We will only accept entries in digital format, either Microsoft Word or a .PDF file.
6. No submissions will be returned.
7. A panel of writers, digital marketers and educators will judge and select the Grand Prize winner. Judging and winner notification will be completed by February 16th, and announced on February 17th at Lou Piniella's Golf Classic.
8. All contestants agree to publication in Chief Internet Marketer's blog and snippets be used in social media which will direct users to the blog entry. The winner may be asked to provide a photo to appear with their entry and provide a testimonial upon course certification.
9. The decisions of the judges are final. Submission indicates acceptance of all contest rules.
Questions and submissions should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you and good luck!