Requirements: 1 year experience
This position plays an integral role in the distribution of content across Isagenix digital footprint. The key responsibilities are to organize and maintain all digital content assets and collect all graphics, images, text, and information pertaining to specific Digital Marketing projects. The coordinator will archive all digital files for future use and reference utilizing database management systems and adhering to established workflow processes.
- Utilize a digital service ticket system to process and fulfill web content digital requests.
- Administer digital content changes and ensure our content provides a consistent global digital marketing experience including timely transactions into all supported languages in each Isagenix market.
- Facilitate the population, storage, maintenance, management and distribution of content in an effective manner.
- Prepare content assets (images, pdfs, videos, audios, etc.) for the company’s web presence.
- Serve as a liaison between the Digital Marketing team and various business units.
- Assign metadata and Taxonomy tags utilizing defined parameters to archived media assets and increase search capabilities.
- Catalog media assets into hierarchical system with proper naming conventions.
- Assist in ongoing audits of all content to insure it remains current, consistent and easily found via the search function.
- Perform daily quality assurance reviews to ensure digital content is available and meeting Isagenix standards.
- Work in various audits to track content and perform daily QA reviews to ensure digital content is available and meeting Isagenix standards.
- Monitor content to ensure information displayed on the website is accurate and current.
- Work with SEO and Web Analytics team members to implement any changes to drive organic search.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution or equivalent experience.
- 1 year of experience handling elements and content of Digital Marketing.
- Intermediate or advanced Microsoft Excel skill.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft office software to include Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Strong interpersonal skills, detail oriented and able to coordinate/manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be analytical and posses problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications or related field.
- Experience with SiteCore and WordPress Content Management Systems.
- Knowledge of website design, HTML coding, CSS and web information architecture principles.
- Experience working in a content management system and understanding of content marketing strategy processes.
Seniority levelEntry level
Job functionMarketingPublic RelationsWriting/Editing
IndustriesInformation Technology and ServicesComputer SoftwareFinancial Services