San Diego, CA
Salary: $65,000 -to- $85,000
Do you enjoy helping clients grow their business and make an impact on the market?
In this role, you will influence strategic decisions to help drive businesses forward, turning good brands into great ones.
The Digital Marketing Manager should understand digital marketing best-practices and trends, campaign management, and be able to present ideas clearly and effectively to clients and to a team of resources that will help turn concepts into reality.
In this role, it is important that you are highly organized and have the ability to look at data to gain insights that can be turned into actionable projects and optimization plans.
Brandetize makes a positive impact by elevating authentic brands to their full potential. As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the onboarding of new clients, the profitability and budget for work we do, and the execution of new campaigns, optimizing the customer experience, and growing the business.
In addition to meeting and exceeding client goals, you will be expected to:
- Excellent prioritization and time-management skills
- Ability to assess the business, identify opportunities, and promote growth
- Ability to break high-level ideas down into actionable items with clear timelines
- Manage and understand all aspects of a successful campaign, including email, social media, paid ads, landing pages, content creation, SEO, CRO, copywriting, etc.
- Understand and improve campaigns, pages and funnel assets through A/B testing
- Oversee digital initiatives from concept creation to implementation
- Can use Project Management tools (Asana) to assign tasks and work with resources
- Motivate, support and work with a team of resources in each area of the company
- Use tools and software for efficient results, including Google Docs, Slack and other communication tools
If you’re someone who likes to:
- Pay attention to detail and deliver the best possible product or outcome
- Own complex and highly visible projects
- Lead, develop, and inspire people
- Manage schedules, assets, budgets, and client expectations or goals
- Participate in all phases of the project development cycle
- Prioritize and work on multiple projects at once
- Push yourself to learn new trends and stay updated on digital best-practices
- Exceed expectations and hold yourself to a high level of performance
- Partner effectively with multiple stakeholders
- Work hard and play hard
- Be humble and leave your ego at the door
And you have the following:
- 4+ years of marketing experience in the digital marketing space
- A collaborative nature and confidence in your performance
- The ability to learn quickly and rapidly build expertise in new industry verticals
- Experience with reporting and research analysis (including website analytics) is a must
- An entrepreneurial spirit and desire to ‘take projects and run with them’
- The ability to work with limited direction and still execute well
- A true passion for achieving great results
Brandetize is a “people-first” environment that focuses on a positive work energy. Our core values are the principles we live by and we have a transparent community that encourages your opinions, ideas, and feedback in every situation. We build and promote only brands and clients that we are proud of and believe in.
- A full-time salary position
- Full benefits (including medical, dental, and vision care)
- Unlimited “Discretionary” PTO
- A great working space in Banker’s Hill, right next to Balboa Park
- A team that works hard, has fun, and loves a challenge
Brandetize Core Values (CORE PPL):
- Communication, Communication, Communication
- Ownership Mentality
- Respect for Yourself, Teammates and Customers
- Elevate, Encourage & Inspire Others to Greatness
- Positive Energy Work Environment
- Promote products and Brands We’re Proud of and Believe In
- Learning, Growth & Improvement
Reach out and provide us with a message that explains why you’re a good fit for this position, and your resume emphasizing any relevant experience you have.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Referral Program
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
For the time being our team is working virtually due to Covid-19 and we will return to the office once it is safe to do so in the future. We ask that any applicants are willing to relocate to San Diego in the near future.
- digital marketing: 4 years (Required)
- One location
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
Only full-time employees eligible