Requirements: Bachelor’s degree education
The Digital Marketing Project Manager is responsible for managing project timelines for all Swisher brands' digital initiatives. This includes working close with the creative, brand and digital teams to execute on items like the following: promotions, website updates, social updates, paid media ads, email marketing, content marketing and more.
This role supports ongoing project management related to business-as-usual digital projects as well as onboarding new enterprise-scale initiatives and brand-specific programs.
- Integrity – Earns the trust by behaving in an honest, fair, and ethical manner. Shows consistency in words and actions. Models high standards of ethics.
- Collaboration – Collaborates with other staff to integrate and complement business strategies across multiple channels. Communicates decisions in an effective manner to internal and external stakeholders.
- Action-Oriented – Demonstrates a strong commitment, interest, and desire to actively contribute and participate in departmental and company initiatives.
- Relationships – Plays a vital role in building and maintaining internal and external customer relationships and possess the ability to work with a work group or team.
- Continuous Improvement – Monitors/Assesses performance of yourself, other individuals, or needs of the organization to make improvements or take corrective action. Identifies and analyzes problems and evaluates alternate solutions and makes recommendations in the best interest of the organization.
- Dynamic Growth - Demonstrates a desire and drive to acquire necessary knowledge, skills, and competencies to best serve the needs of the organization and its employees. Demonstrates the ability to reflect on and learn from experiences.
- Highly accountable and organized
- Traffic projects and ensure all projects are delivered on time-keeps the team on-track and alleviates chaos
- Strong ability to work well with others
- Support onboarding large-scale, cross-departmental projects such as the launch of new programs: loyalty, SMS, customer journeys
- Support BAU activities as needed
- Passionate about digital marketing, ecommerce, promotional strategies and emerging technology
- Ability to coordinate with the design team and the brand (product) team effectively
- BA degree required, 7+ years of relevant work experience
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, strong time management skills
- Experience working on various social media platforms and the ability to identify mobile and digital social media trends
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project planning and organizational skills with the ability to follow through
- Keen attention to detail
- Experience working on teams in a collaborative environment
- Proficiency with MS Office software (Excel, PowerPoint & Word)
- Familarity with an enterprise-scale project management tool such as Teams, SharePoint, Jira, Monday, Trello, etc.
- Familarity with different types of digital advertising, ad formats and specs
- Passion for process
- Extended hours may be required during peak periods
- Extended periods of time sitting and looking at a computer screen
- Bending, stooping, lifting, pushing, pulling
- May be able required to lift at least 15 pounds
SWISHER is an Equal Employment Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Male/Female/Pro Disabled/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/ Veteran Employer
Swisher is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Job seekers with disabilities who require accommodation during the recruitment process or would like more details about accessibility should contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.