Requirements: Bachelor’s degree education & 7 years experience
Saatva launched in 2011 and we are still growing rapidly each month and year. We’re looking for a passionate, data-driven Director to oversee our Marketing CRM platform, outbound marketing channels and Marketing experimentation program. You will manage a small team of marketers and will report to the VP of Acquisition.
Who We Are
Saatva is the Direct-to-consumer luxury mattress and home furnishings brand that aspires to help every consumer get a great night’s sleep. At Saatva, we do more than sell mattresses to consumers. We are a brand that believes in consciousness and goodness — from what we put in our products, to how we treat our customers and each other. We believe our greatest potential is reached when we empower each other, and we believe in having a good time in the process. This commitment extends to a diverse and friendly environment that nurtures personal as well as professional growth.
You have deep and broad experience driving growth through a wide variety of digital marketing channels, particularly email and other outbound channels, and have a deep knowledge of experimentation. You’re passionate, intellectually curious and love data.
You’re the right person for this role if you:
- Thrive by embracing multiple disciplines of art and science, from digital marketing to analytics and statistics to behavioral psychology.
- Are a player / coach. You are as comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get the job done as you are providing direction and delegation to others, particularly cross-functionally.
- Communicate well and know how to influence others across the organization to drive the outcomes you need.
- Are thoughtful about each step of the funnel, leveraging various levers such as audience, messaging and user experience to drive conversions at scale.
- Are a self-starter with a strong work ethic; willing to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done.
- Excel in an unstructured environment and can turn an ill-defined idea into a structured project you can execute on.
- Learn fast and can pivot quickly. You will run tests, talk to users, analyze feedback, and integrate learnings into each subsequent campaign.
- Successfully juggle multiple initiatives and prioritize work effectively while meeting deadlines.
- Are excited to be part of a growing team, take initiative, and drive results.
- Are pragmatic and can balance short and long-term efforts as well as deciding when to ‘test and invest’ vs. going ‘all in.’
- Establish and growth engine within Marketing, overseeing the Marketing tech stack as well as key analytical processes to drive optimization and innovation
- Drive the forward-thinking strategy and implementation of our Marketing technology stack, including common tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, as well as Heap, Tableau and Cordial, to ensure that Marketing goals are met.
- Build a best-in-class experimentation practice across Marketing, overseeing test roadmap and driving execution through a combination of centralized / consultative approach and self-serve / enablement approach with Channel Leads across online and offline channels.
- Lead a small team of marketing and technical talent, overseeing career development and strategic direction to drive business goals
- Establish appropriate processes and drive Martech adoption across business stakeholder teams.
- Monitor and report against objectives and set business-relevant KPIs.
- 7-10 years of experience in acquisition, digital marketing, experimentation and technology
- Previous experience building a high-velocity experimentation program and establishing a marketing tech stack from the ground up
- Advanced knowledge of marketing tools and systems, particularly in B2C
- Previous experience building and developing high-performing teams
- Strong track record of driving results
- Strong analytical skills and fanatical obsession with achieving set goals and ROI
- Excellent program management and communication skills and a great track record of working across teams
Location: Austin, TX preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Whitestone Home Furnishings, LLC, we are committed to a culture of diversity and inclusiveness, as demonstrated through our recruitment, retention and employee development programs, and are committed to the hiring, retention and success of diverse candidates. We maintain an environment that respects and builds on the assets and talents of each person, valuing their differences. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate against qualified job applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity, status as a transgender or transsexual individual, and gender identity or expression), sexual and reproductive health decisions, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, military status (including past, current, or prospective service in the uniformed services), genetic information, predisposing genetic characteristics, marital status, partnership status, sexual orientation, caregiver status, or any other status or condition protected by applicable law. This policy extends to all aspects of the employment hiring process, including but not limited to, recruitment, selection, compensation, and benefits.
The industry moves ever so quick. You need to make sure you have the right talents to keep up with the demands. Chief Internet Marketer can help you find the right talent or be the right talent!See Complete Job Listing