Requirements: Bachelor's degree education & 9 years experience
ClientSolv Technologies is an IT solution firm with over a decade of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies, public sector and small to medium sized companies. ClientSolv Technologies is a woman-owned and operated company that is certified as a WMBE, 8a firm by the Federal government's Small Business Administration.
We are seeking a Bilingual Director of Marketing for a permanent/full time role in Atlanta, GA. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the planning, development and execution of the organization's marketing and advertising initiatives. This role will report directly to the President of the organization and will lead efforts to generate revenue by increasing sales through successful branding and marketing for the organization, using market research, pricing, product marketing, marketing communications, advertising and public relations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIE
- Overseeing the E-Commerce platform for the businesses, marketing automation and workflows.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Overseeing all online and offline branding and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Overseeing and improving the usability, design, content and conversion on all websites.
- Overseeing various aspects of the websites such as advertising campaigns, landing pages, content components, third party eCommerce platforms for reselling goods and vendor relationships.
- Overseeing/Driving traffic to the website, create user friendly eCommerce experiences for clients and build revenue for stock consumable and custom order sales.
- Overseeing/Addressing any site technical issues as it relates to security, commerce infrastructure, payment options and site optimization.
- Overseeing the overall digital user experience.
- Directly manage local and remote staff within the Marketing department across the enterprise.
- Overseeing/Managing all e-Mail communications campaigns and tracking.
- Reporting analytics, including calculating ROI on Digital Marketing efforts and reporting KPIS.
- Responsible for creating new forms and leads workflows.
- Build a flexible, high-performing team staying ahead of Company needs.
- Lead the Marketing organization integrating the business strategy, influencing the use of technology to improve business performance.
- Directs the strategic and tactical goals, policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the creation and management of the Marketing Content Calendar and activities.
- Establish and manage strategic vendor partnerships.
- Maintain an understanding of the Marketing needs throughout the organization.
- Assess and anticipate projects and recommends appropriate action and resources.
- Identifies user needs, resolves problems and directs the building of teams to work across all levels of the organization.
- Stay abreast of industry and government regulations and trends applicable to systems operations and partner with other organizational leaders to ensure corporate compliance.
- Provide coaching, direction and leadership to direct reports to achieve partner, business and customer goals.
- Act as the Marketing spokesperson to other departments, functions, and management.
- Prepares and submits required corporate reports in a timely manner.
- Develop and manage the Marketing budget, minimizing cost and maximizing results.
- Develop and execute on the Marketing Strategic Plan and Roadmap.
- Oversee or assist with personnel actions, such as new hires, promotions, transfers, terminations and/or disciplinary measures.
- Develop and/or ensure conformance with Standard Operating Procedures and maintain existing procedures. Review processes and ensure compliance as appropriate making recommendations as necessary to streamline processes. Manage the communication and compliance of SOP’s within his/her team.
- Provide strategic Marketing thought leadership.
- Develop a customer-service focused team, rewarding innovation in solution and service delivery.
- Conduct performance reviews for staff.
- Must be proficient in English and Spanish
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 10 years at a high technical level of knowledge and experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in a Digital Marketing (PPC, SEO, Affiliate Sites) environment.
- Experience managing a Marketing team.
- 10 years of experience working in marketing (PPC, SEO, Affiliate sites)
- Provide corporate-wide leadership in Marketing.
- Experience managing multiple websites.
- Confident and outgoing personality.
- Online marketplaces and/or CMS Experience
- Strategic planning and roadmap development.
- Ability to drive innovation; Team-builder with onsite staff.
- Comprehend complex, technical subjects.
- Link and apply complex technologies to business strategies.
- Strong vendor management.
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex issues, both logical and interpersonal.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to take initiative, be proactive and remain flexible.
- Ability to adapt and work in a progressive, dynamic and changing environment.
- Strong project management experience.
- Extensive business acumen with significant business interaction experience, including establishing and managing relationships across all levels of the business. Ability to generate business value and establish business alignment across the entire organization, from executive through end user.
- Strong organizational skills with extensive experience in managing and mentoring staff.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic team and fast-paced environment with continuous challenges.
- Ability to work with sensitive or confidential information.
- Requires detail orientation and attention.
- Ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently.
- Must be able to work extended hours and weekends/holidays as needed to meet deadlines.
- Independent, self-starter, results-oriented and excellent communication skills.
- Must have strong proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office including but not limited to word processing, spreadsheet design and maintenance, navigating in databases and creating presentations.
- Excellent documentation skills, PowerPoint, and other graphical tools.
Job Type: Direct Hire - Full-time
Education: Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university plus 2 years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Work authorization: United States (Required)
Background check & Drug Screening 10 panel
Work Location: Atlanta, GA
This direct hire/full time role will be located in Atlanta, GA. This role will provide a salary and a comprehensive benefit package. There will be up to 15% travel associated with this role.
Submit Resumes: TSteffens@Clientsolv.com