Job HighlightsChadwell Supply
Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in marketing education & 7 years experience
- Pay: We offer a base salary based on experience.
- Schedule: Full Time, Monday-Friday (NO WEEKENDS AND PAID HOLIDAYS OFF!).
- Benefits: We offer medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401K, complimentary gym access, meal prep services and more!
- Paid Time Off: 104 hours paid time off accrual (Personal, sick, vacation, etc).
- Employee Discounts: Purchase products from the warehouse at a generous discounted rate and be enrolled in a Nationwide entertainment discount program.
- Long-term Career Opportunities: Many of our leaders started with Chadwell looking for a job, just like you, but found long-term career opportunities at one of our 15 Branches across the Country. Our Company is growing, and we would love to have you grow with us!
See Complete Job Listing
Chadwell Supply is a successful maintenance supply company with 15 Branches nationwide. The eCommerce Manager is responsible for management and ongoing growth of the Chadwell Supply online presence. Determining long-term direction for the eCommerce website and supporting technologies, that enhance both internal and external customer utilization. In addition, proactively seek opportunities to improve Marketplace strategies and tactics, enhance customer experience and maximize ROI.
- Be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Have a minimum of 10 years' experience in building and managing a consumer-facing online business.
- Have a minimum of 7 years' experience working with major online platforms.
- Have superior critical thinking skills with the ability to develop completely new problem-solving approaches and formulate innovative solutions as well as conduct research into software related issues.
- Have comprehensive knowledge of B2B e-commerce platforms and development.
- Possess strong management and leadership skills.
- Be fluent in reading, writing, understanding and communicating in English.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft programming languages and frameworks required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business, or related field is required.
- Possess an understanding of Digital UX & UI best practices
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for managing web development project, including prioritization of tasks, and outlining a timeframe including the deadlines and anticipated completion dates of projects.
- Develop and interpret customer and design research to deliver the appropriate navigation, site mapping, task flow and page layout that resonates with customers and company framework.
- Develop “Test, measure and refine” plan to maximize search engine results.
- Work with IT Manager to determine long-term architecture for the e-commerce website and supporting technologies.
- Develop and report on key metrics in the following areas: application performance, downtime, sales, search trends, devices, locations, sales promotions and other relevant data.
- Measure, analyze and evaluate e-commerce effectiveness to improve user experience, user funnels, the on-line shopping experience and profitability. Track KPIs and diagnostic metrics.
- Develop long term strategy for increased Customer Online Adoption.
- Serve as a thought leader, keeping the organization current by maintaining a pulse on industry trends and best practices for targeting, content, execution and analytics.
- Strive to continually uncover and identify new marketplace and customer tendencies, in addition to a keen understanding of “what must come next” from a category standpoint.
- Expand customer experience (CX) with concierge opportunities.