San Francisco, CA
Requirements: BFA or Bachelors degree in Design education & 8 years experience
Lead, UX Design, Digital Experience & Engagement
Marketing | San Francisco, CA
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what's right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you'll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Marketing team creates world-class content and data-driven marketing solutions that communicates the value of DocuSign's Agreement Cloud to reach more customers and help them understand the potential impact DocuSign can have on their business. We design creative for a new business campaign. Refine messaging around new product launches. Organize captivating customer events. Develop innovative social media campaigns. Collaborate on playbooks and training with the Sales team. Marketing is the face and voice of DocuSign and plays a key, high-impact role in how we tell our story.
You will be a hands-on designer responsible for defining critical DocuSign digital marketing and commerce customer experiences. You will take a data and research driven approach, and collaborate with Product Management, Engineering, and Program Management to create and implement a world class customer experience. You will have the opportunity to have a massive impact on the business and delight millions of prospects and customers.
This position reports to the Director, UX Design, Digital Experiences & Engagement.
- Design seamless digital marketing and commerce experiences across the end to end customer journey
- Contribute to the design vision across worldwide DocuSign digital properties
- Deliver design specs, wire fames, visual designs, and more.
- Use quantitative and qualitative data, along with other insights to drive innovation and quick iterations
- Partner cross-functionally with the product design team on ensuring a seamless end to end experience
- Drive design reviews and design vision discussions with stakeholders across the organization
- Help select and manage toolsets required across the team
- Contribute to the development of DocuSign's brand system
- Inform and set strategy for the brand voice and tone utilized in your designs
- Keep up-to-date with digital technology, proposing new technologies and sharing this knowledge with the rest of the team
- BFA or Bachelors degree in Design, Human Computer Interaction, or related field
- 8+ years of experience specializing in user experience design for the web
- Know and use current web standards for desktop and mobile
- Demonstrate solid understanding of UX/UI and responsive design
- Functional knowledge of Sketch, Figma, Invision and other design tools
- Experience contributing to a design system
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders and bring out the best in the design team
- Possesses an understanding of HTML, CSS, and Javacript. React a plus.
- Has a working knowledge of design systems and can contribute documentation and patterns cross-functionally
- Can prototype animations, interactions, and hover states
- Experience working with CMS-driven websites
- Must be comfortable collaborating with Engineering and Product Management on determining tradeoff options
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that's a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.See Complete Job Listing