Fort Worth, TX
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree education & 8 years experience
Galderma, the world's largest independent global dermatology company, was created in 1981 and is now present in over 100 countries with an extensive product portfolio of prescription medicines, aesthetics solutions and consumer care products.
The company partners with health care practitioners around the world to meet the skin health needs of people throughout their lifetime. Galderma is a leader in research and development of scientifically-defined and medically-proven solutions for the skin.
For more information, please visit www.galderma.com
The Senior Manager, Digital Marketing is responsible for building the digital paid media strategy and campaigns for the brands within the Consumer Business Unit. These efforts will deliver against the brand(s) strategy and meet financial and in-market objectives. This position will leverage strategic, creative, analytical, and planning skills to drive consideration and conversion of our consumer brands. This role also collaborates closely with the brand team and external media agency.
- Contributes to and supports comprehensive short and long-term strategic plans of the brands’ digital strategy and marketing planning.
- Creates the digital content strategy and leads the transformation across owned properties (i.e. brand.com websites) to drive SEO optimization against aligned brand priorities and established KPIs.
- Partners with internal and external partners to manage implementation of best in class user experience enhancements and to prioritize and optimize paid search campaigns.
- Leads the integrated marketing plan development, focused on consideration and conversion and the digital promotional programs strategy, including coupons and redemptions.
- Oversees and manages the budget for Digital Marketing
- Partners with the brand owners to ensure the digital marketing allocation within the VMS budget is phased appropriately.
- Partners with brand owners, creative agency, and media agency to identify opportunities for test and learn and works closely to optimize and implement to drive conversion.
- Oversees effectiveness of programs and initiatives including success-tracking criteria and communicating best practices.
- Coaches and develops direct report. Positively influence through leadership indirect reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field.
- MBA strongly preferred
- 8 or more years of experience in Digital/Performance Marketing media and analytics, media agency experience required
- 1-3 years of previous experience managing direct reports required
- Strong analytical, strategic thinking and technical skills; comfortable with syndicated data
- Understanding of fundamentals around managing the business P&L and able to make insightful observations that drive profitability
- Entrepreneurial mindset who is comfortable crafting break through strategies in an ambiguous environment
- Ability to tie marketing objectives to overall performance metrics and/or ROI and ROAS
- Experience in project leadership in a cross-functional environment
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills to effectively communicate with senior management, retailers (trade contacts), health care professionals, global marketing teams and market affiliates, sales teams and other internal departments
- Experienced in presenting in front of large audiences and senior executives
- Experienced with large scale web content management systems (CMS)
- Competent using MS Office, Google Analytics, SEO Analytic Software (e.g. BrightEdge)
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to prioritize and manage numerous projects at one time are required
- Able to travel which may occur during evening or weekend hours and is estimated about 20%
Other Important Information
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.See Complete Job Listing