Job HighlightsFLS Transportation
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree education
This is a senior role that will define the marketing vision and strategy and own & manage marketing communications.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Strategy: Develop and execute an acquisition marketing strategy, creating a clear roadmap of priorities to grow pipeline with new accounts and expand within existing accounts.
- Content: Develop and execute content marketing strategy. Produce content that builds the brand, drives engagement and most importantly generates leads.
- Lead Generation: Develop a data-driven lead generation strategy. Plan and execute effective campaigns to achieve pipeline and revenue targets across paid, earned and owned channels.
- Product Marketing: Define messaging and positioning for the product and lead sales enablement initiatives.
- Customer Lifecycle Marketing: Collaborate with SVP to develop and deliver customer-centric marketing programs to increase customer satisfaction, foster brand loyalty and product engagement, and cultivate customer advocates.
- Communications / Branding: Lead corporate communications to build awareness in the marketplace, and continue to evolve the brand.
- Leadership: Effectively collaborate with sales, carrier relations, operations and customer success teams to determine the roadmap for the marketing organization in the future. Develop and manage the marketing budget, KPIs and performance reporting. Manage our marketing systems and technology.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong background in B2B marketing with a growth-stage company and a proven track record of building a marketing program.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and marketing technologies with strong mar-tech skill set that includes marketing automation, paid social, SEO, SEM and website development.
- A hands-on marketer that is comfortable both executing campaigns and delegating tasks.
- Technical skills that include mastery of Word Press, Hubspot, Google Analytics, Ad Serving (Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram), and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong analytical skills, with exceptional command of how to measure and report on marketing effectiveness.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills demonstrated by a strong portfolio of content examples and writing samples.
- Strong project management skills – ability to own and drive project schedule from start to finish.
- High energy personality that embodies: collaboration, confidence, dedication, urgency, and personal accountability.
- Strategic thinker who can create and develop the long-term vision and is also a strong personal contributor with a desire to “roll-up their sleeves” and make it happen.
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards with a high energy, participatory style.
4 reasons why this is the best marketing opportunity in Atlanta:
- Product- We’re the #1 3PL for cross-border freight between US and Canada and we’re #23 on Transport Topics index of largest 3PLs in North America. Our services solve a real market need relative to the capacity shortage for freight carriers in North America. Our network of 54,000 carriers & 400,000 trucks is a great asset for our clients. Simply put, we solve a “must have” need.
- Market– The transportation industry is white hot. Demand for services outstrips supply. The 3PL sector represents a $200B business that is expected to grow 21% in the next 10 years. The market response to FLS has been phenomenal. We have a who’s who roster of clients and we continue to hit new growth highs every year.
- People- Smart, fun and experienced. Our leaders know the business and care about culture and it shows in everything we do. We have a great work environment, incredible benefits, and solid opportunity for recognition and advancement.
- Plan – We’re a profitable 33 year old company that is backed by a motivated PE firm. We have the audacious goal to grow from $500M to $2B over in the next 5 years through organic growth and acquisition. We’re driven by a solid foundation and favorable market conditions.
What makes FLS and our Atlanta office special?
Our Atlanta office is located in the heart of Midtown at Atlantic Station, the #1 work, live & play area in Atlanta. We have a vibrant culture of employees who believe in the core values of dream big, work hard, learn constantly and enjoy life! FLS offers a competitive compensation plan, full medical benefits, generous PTO, IRA and more.
Interested in learning more? Apply today!See Complete Job Listing