Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree education & 7 years experience
In the race for ideas, we never want our customers to compromise the speed of innovation nor the safety of their data. Code42 provides protection from Insider Threat by delivering a fast, simple path to data loss detection, investigation and response. With our product, security teams easily protect corporate data and reduce insider risk while fostering an open and collaborative culture for employees. We are proud our insider threat solution has been honored with a number of national awards in 2019. This includes Globee, IT World, Black Unicorn and Stevie Awards, as well as Cyber Defense Magazine InfoSec Awards, Cybersecurity Excellence Awards and an Info Security PG’s Global Excellence Award.You belong at Code42 if you crave being a part of a transparent and collaborative culture, you want to drive innovation, and security is always top of mind. We look for authentic people who are inquisitive, enjoy solving complex problems, think creatively and provide diverse insights to help us think differently and thrive together. Don’t wait. #BeCode42.
As a Senior Paid Media Manager, you will increase marketing's contribution to revenue by focusing on driving the right message and content to enterprise level accounts showing intent.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Create and execute paid media strategy across paid search, paid social, display advertising, retargeting and media buys to drive new customer acquisition and database growth within the enterprise segment
- Manage planning, activation, measurement, and optimization of all paid media levers including creative, targeting, bidding, budget and pacing
- Define KPIs and effectively optimize channel execution, while identifying new ways we can reach security buyers within our ideal customer profile
- Lead detailed analyses of paid media effectiveness, including segmentation, creative targeting, conversion rates and CPAs
- Continuously raise the bar on performance metrics and explore additional way to effectively get the security buyers to convert to qualified leads
- Collaborate internally with marketing, analytics, web, and operations teams to ensure tracking, measurement and reporting requirements are in order to make recommendations on adjustments, changes and/or new initiatives
- Coordinate with creative and content teams to A/B test creative and messaging in order to continue improving conversion rates and decreasing CPAs
- Communicate compelling, data-driven stories to help inform and guide key decision makers and cross-functional team members
- Manage relationships with external publishers, agencies, and vendors including identification, evaluation, on-boarding, list upload coordination and performance
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Ideally you hold a Bachelor’s Degree or 7+ years of B2B digital marketing experience with over 3+ years of deep, hands-on paid media and ABM experience
- Experience in software/tech industry, managing digital marketing spend
- Experience managing and working within an agency
- Strong experience working with and utilizing Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google AdWords, LinkedIn Ad and Bing ad platforms along with ABM tools such as 6sense, DemandBase and Terminus
- Deep understanding of SEM, including best practices for creative, landing page structure and high-converting CTAs
- Strong knowledge of multiple digital channels and how they work together (SEM, SEO, Social, Display, etc.)
- Strong written and oral communication skills, specifically around presentations and driving insights from data
- Ability to build relationships with clients and peers so they see you as a subject matter expert
- Self-starter, ambitious, creative, and a team player
A first-class onboarding experience which includes professional development, personal development all while learning and living our Code42 values. We provide comprehensive benefits that include health, dental, vision, wellness, 401k, maternity/paternity leave, generous paid time off and volunteer opportunities. At Code42 everyone is an owner. We participate in a commission or bonus plans and all receive stock options. We win together.
The industry moves ever so quick. You need to make sure you have the right talents to keep up with the demands. Chief Internet Marketer can help you find the right talent or be the right talent!