Job HighlightsMassMutual Pacific Coast
San Diego, CA
Requirements: 3 years experience
Salary: $48,000 -to- $65,000
LEAD GENERATION EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
RESULTS DRIVEN SOCIAL MEDIA DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
Company: MassMutual Pacific Coast, a member of the MassMutual Financial Group, a Fortune 100 company, established in 1861. Best Places to Work Awards past 7 years.
Location: Irvine OR La Jolla, some part time work from home possible - especially during COVID-19
Travel requirement: May include occasional travel to whichever office is not primary location
Experience: At least 3 years of marketing experience.
Preferred, but not required, is marketing experience in the insurance and/or investment industries.
Technical Skills: Strong experience required in creative programs, such as: Publisher, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. Familiarity with video editing and posting a plus. Knowledge of CRM database mining, such as Salesforce.
Experience required: Strong digital marketing and social media marketing. Strategy, content and proven results to increase traffic, leads and revenue.
Marketing Specialist Opportunity:
High energy, passionate and highly organized individual to help develop and execute on the firm's social media and digital marketing strategy to increase lead generation, develop target markets, improve our current branding and marketing efforts of our agency and advisors in our core and detached offices.
Key areas of responsibility to include:
- Collaborate with partners to create firm social media and digital marketing strategy to improve and expand our social media presence.
- Support our advisors through education and how to guides to implement the same social media strategy to improve their lead generation results
- Create content and execute on various social media platforms
- Responsible for monitoring, updating and enhancing the agency’s websites and social media platforms.
- Collaborate with partners to develop firm level digital marketing campaigns
- Support and educate our advisors on creating and implementing their own digital marketing programs to increase lead generation results
- Create, organize and execute a global marketing and branding plan focused on client acquisition.
- Work closely with the management team to help each managing director to create and develop their unit’s marketing plan.
- Responsible for assisting new agents/advisors with individual marketing and branding strategies.
- Developing and tracking of agency’s marketing budget.
Company Marketing Technology Platforms: Training:
- Becoming extremely knowledgeable in MassMutual’s marketing, digital marketing and social media services and resources and being responsible for training advisors in these resources.
- Ensure the smooth marketing on boarding of our financial advisors - providing them with the resources and training to begin their marketing programs for lead generation
- A positive attitude
- Initiative and self starter
- Ability to work independently
- Servant leadership attitude
- Sound organizational skills
- Willing to take responsibility for actions
- Manage priorities efficiently
Compensation: Base salary based upon experience and subsidized medical, dental and vision, 401k plan with employer match.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $48,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Social Media Marketing: 3 years (Required)
- Digital Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- One location
Company's Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19