Requirements: Bachelor’s degree education
SHIFT: Day Job
Staff VP Market Strategy/Insights (Medicare Marketing)
Location: Any Anthem office location.
We are Anthem, Inc. (NYSE: ANTM), a health care company dedicated to improving lives and making insurance simpler. Through our affiliated companies, Anthem serves more than 106 million people, including more than 42 million within our family of health plans – that’s one in eight Americans!
In our Medicare marketing organization, we are aligning around consumers. From when they first consider a Medicare product and join Anthem, we want to create better connections that build confidence in their benefits, and achieve better health. We focus on creating solid strategies, informed by research and data, and supported by strong creative measured for its effectiveness. Ultimately, we want to be a business partner to the organizations we work with, and our shareholders.
If you have a passion for a career that impacts individual lives, we want to speak with you about joining our marketing team.
As leader of the Medicare Marketing team, you will be responsible for developing and driving marketing initiatives to grow membership. Then, welcome those members and improve their benefit experience and health. This is an amazing opportunity for a forward-looking marketing leader to extend a known brand presence for a premier healthcare leader. In this role, the leader will oversee and lead our Medicare Marketing team and be responsible for a budget of approximately $100MM.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Leading a large, matrixed team to deliver measurable results.
- Building cohesive marketing strategies.
- Improving marketing effectiveness showing value to the business by increasing membership and deepening member engagement.
- Developing strong cross-functional and P&L relationships using a collaborative approach.
- Leading the development of thoughtful, well-executed and effective creative.
- Developing a strong marketing data and analytics team.
- Using paid and owned digital assets effectively.
- Actively manages vendor partnerships and contracts.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with executive and senior level business leaders; collaborates to develop research agenda that supports business initiatives.
- Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performance of direct reports.
Requires a BA/BS; 10+ years of experience in market research with client responsibilities (supply or client side). Ten plus (10+) years progressive marketing leadership experience. MBA preferred. B2C experience preferred.
- Marketing experience in highly regulated industry.
- Consumer engagement and digital marketing experience.
- Strong strategic thinking/planning skills, with a proven track record of executing high-impact, results-oriented integrated marketing programs as evident in revenue growth, loyalty and retention, profitability, NPS, and/or customer engagement.
- Ability to operate collaboratively in a matrixed team environment with a win-win orientation.
- Strong leadership skills to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with executive presence.
- Possess innovative and creative mindset and qualities.
- Manages complex relationships requiring leadership and problem solving skills.
- Possesses excellent teamwork skills with an ability to overcome obstacles to consistently achieve results on time and budget.
- High energy and flexibility; ability to thrive in a growing business and ever-changing environment.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and has been named a 2019 Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.See Complete Job Listing