Job HighlightsCGI Federal
CGI Federal has an opening for a strategic digital marketing specialist to support the SSA Office of Communications. The successful applicant will be responsible for providing creative vision for marketing initiatives and campaigns to achieve agency goals and objectives.
Your future duties and responsibilities
- Support the agency in the various lifecycle stages of marketing projects, including the planning, development, and implementation of various marketing strategies, marketing plans, and personas.
- Provide marketing assistance in the development and implementation of agency communication plans.
- Leverage trends in social media, external customer insights and internal customer journey data to assist in recommending innovative strategies that align with agency goals and objectives.
- Lead quantitative and qualitative research on new and existing customer personas and behaviors that provide insights for ongoing strategic approaches to key target audiences.
- Establish measurable objectives and evaluates outcomes of strategic implementation by continuously reviewing data from various internal and external communication channels.
- Develop and monitor the current business situation including key strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats that may impact the outcome of agency goals and objectives.
- Develop presentations and communication tools to communicate strategic plans across the organization and to executive leadership.
- Coordinate with subject matter experts and content owners/reviewers to ensure ease of navigation and up-to-date materials on the agency's intranet site the Public Affairs Resource Center (PARC) for use by all SSA communicators.
- Coordinates with appropriate offices, manages deadlines, and communicates with key stakeholders from project inception to completion.
- Reviews and edits, for technical accuracy, tone, and clarity, materials prepared by other SSA components and private publishers which are intended for public use.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Bachelor's degree and 7+ years of experience OR Master's degree and 3+ years of experience
- Strong proficiency with MS Office applications, have excellent grammar skills and a strong attention to detail.
- Proven ability in multi-channel marketing strategies and the development of related marketing materials.
- Prior SSA experience, a Degree in Communications or Marketing is desired
- Marketing Comm & Promotion
- Marketing Strategy & Policy
- Marketing Fulfillment Response
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI atwww.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.