Event HighlightsHost: San Diego Hilton Spa and Resort.
1775 E Mission Bay Dr, San Diego , CA US
Start Date: May 14, 2020
End Date: May 15, 2020
Brand Marketing Summit & Social Media Marketing 2020 will bring together world-renowned CMOs, innovators and experts. This great summit will inspire and empower marketing leaders to develop their own departments and drive their organization forward. A holistic cross-industry, cross-discipline approach to effective and authentic marketing driven by innovation.
The biggest brands in the US with a reputation for excellent marketing are gathering at the Incite Marketing Summit to build their 2020 marketing strategy and engage their audience with an authentic brand story.
Why Should You Attend?
- Grow your network with 400+ peers from across marketing verticals Benchmark, debate and learn with those influencing the direction of the marketing.
- Learn your way with 3 full streams Don’t get stuck in a session that isn’t relevant to you, tailor your journey with a multi-track system and ensure you leave with answers.
- Strategize and plan with 40+ brand speakers No more blue-sky discussion. Leave with the tools and strategies to enact impact-driven change in 2019 with a strategy-focused agenda.
- Deep dive workshops and interactive learning Attend one of five classroom workshops to brainstorm with like-minded peers and set a strategy to implement learnings on your return to the office.
- Interactive sessions and a focus on team-building opportunities From morning yoga to pre-conference networking drinks and workshops, you won’t be stuck in a boring conference room – death by PowerPoint is not an option.
Brand Marketing Summit & Social Media Marketing 2020 is organized by the Incite Group that is a business intelligence company devoted to helping large corporations serve their customers better. Incite Group events to bring together leaders from across Marketing, Mobile, Social & Customer Care.
Simply the most senior and influential gathering in the US
This is your opportunity to meet with 300+ CMOs and marketing leaders ready to enact change. From content and creative to social and brand strategy, this is the best place to meet with senior marketing leaders from the world’s biggest brands.
Visit Event Website