San Diego , CA US
Start Date: March 01, 2020
End Date: March 03, 2020
Description: Social Media Marketing World is the “it” conference for those tasked with social media marketing at an organization. Each year, the social media online publication Social Media Examiner hosts a show-stopping conference in sunny San Diego. Five thousand marketers join the conference each year to learn business-building strategies in 120+ social media marketing and creator training sessions.
Sessions are conveniently broken down by category: corporate social, content marketing, social strategy, measurement and analytics, video marketing, live video, and social tactics for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and LinkedIn. Previous speakers have included Jay Baer and Ann Handley, among a squad of industry experts in leading social platforms.
Great for: Content amplifiers, social media managers and directors, community managers, vloggers, and bloggers
The best speakers, all in one place!
Imagine gaining actionable tips from more than 100 of the world’s top pros who specialize in marketing with Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Messenger, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, along with social strategy, social advertising, content marketing, video marketing, analytics, and customer advocacy.
Get an All-Access ticket and have one-on-one conversations with 100+ expert speakers. Here’s a small sample of who’s speaking in 2020:
- Mari Smith (leading Facebook expert)
- Jasmine Star (Instagram expert)
- Mark Schaefer (social futurist)
- Jay Baer (social customer service authority)
- Michael Stelzner (Social Media Examiner’s founder)
- Jon Loomer (Facebook ads expert)
- Tim Schmoyer (leading YouTube expert)
- Sue B. Zimmerman (Instagram expert)
- Viveka von Rosen (top LinkedIn expert)
- Derral Eves (YouTube authority)
- Marcus Sheridan (leading content marketing ninja)
- Molly Pittman (Facebook ads expert)
- Christopher Penn (analytics guru)
- Ann Handley (MarketingProfs’ chief content officer)
- And many, many more