When it comes to Press Releases you have to be on top of your game!
1. Authenticity – Your company and voice are original, make your content represent that of authority. You control the message.
- Who will be quoted
- What Information will be made available
- How long or short it will be
- What the "core message" is
- The content itself related to indexing in SEO and penetrating PR Feeds
2. Graphic (Non-static images and videos) – Make your story easier to digest, and shareable across multiple online platforms
- Support your core message with the right graphics
- What the speed for loading - don't go overboard
- Also, the length of any video being used should be watched plus not
- Watch the platforms for image usage. For example what works for Facebook does not work for Instagram
- Seven words or less is the age old saying. Follow it!
- The lead paragraph of content must be strong too or users are moving on.
- Get the WIIFM quickly and let the reader know What Is In For Me!
- Any brand should always think about value proposition
- If just pushing content to toot your horn, make sure it is done to build that trust and ensure loyalty
- No value over time, no engagement - like they say dying on a vine...
Did you know that